WAXING with NUFREE AT THE REAL SPA
We believe in providing high-quality professional services by devoting time and attention to detail rather than a quick-in-and-out treatment. With our specialized style of waxing and premium customer service, you can expect superior results with minimal pain.
WHAT IS WAXING with NUFREE?
There are a variety of ways to remove unwanted hair from the body and face. A very thin layer of oil is applied to the area to be treated, a disposable wooden spatula (used only once) is used to apply the product to the surface of the skin. A strip is then applied over the top of the product, the skin is held taut and the strip is removed. After the hair is removed, oil is applied to remove any residue. Lastly, a treatment cream to soothe, protect and help prevent ingrown hairs is applied to the treated area. Regular treatments are essential as the skin will be less sensitive if done regularly.
WHY CHOOSE WAXING with NUFREE AT THE REAL SPA?
- Although hair removal services are listed as “waxing” on our menu, Nufree is different than traditional wax
- Nufree is not a wax; it is a natural, self-preserving antibacterial/antimicrobial product, applied like a wax
- It is completely botanical and safe for the entire body
- It contains no wax, no sugar and no honey
- It was developed over 30 years ago by plastic surgeons
- It never sticks to the skin
- It doesn’t dry and can be “erased” at any time
- It is scientifically tested, uses no animal products and is made in the USA
- And – we never double dip – therefore it is safe, clean and germ-free
WHAT DOES WAXING with NUFREE WAXING/HAIR REMOVAL DO?
When Nufree is used regularly, it’s an easy and effective treatment for achieving smooth, hair-free skin. Because of its unique properties, over time the hair will become softer and less likely to become ingrown. Like any other skin care treatment, home care is highly recommended to achieve the best possible results.
AREAS THAT CAN BE TREATED with NUFREE
- Brow clean up
- Full face (does not include brows)
- Upper lip
- Upper lip & chin
- Nose* (inside edge of nostrils)
- Ears* (outer rim & inner part of ear) Some areas of waxing have to be treated with hard wax.
- Arms (full)
- Arms (half)
- Feet & toes
- Legs (full)
- Legs (half)