Botox treatment at The Real Spa
All of The Real Spa Botox injectors are Allergan®-trained and certified for Botox procedures.
We apply the injectable to prevent facial muscles’ movement – causing a smoother, renewed and fresh outlook.
How long does Botox procedure take?
Typically, a Botox treatment requires only 10-20 minutes in examination room and ends with absolutely minimal or no discomfort at all.
How long does Botox treatment last?
First results usually appear 5 to 7 days after injection, and typically last for 90 to 120 days.
What areas of the face can be treated with Botox?
The most common Botox treatment areas are:
- Glabella (area between the eyes otherwise known as 11’s)
- Forehead lines
- “Crow’s feet” (lines around the eyes)
- Bunny Lines (bridge of the nose)
- Lip Lines
- Gummy Smiles
- Dimpled Chin
- Marionette Lines (smile lift)
- Platysmal Bands (neck)
- Masseter Reduction (clenching/TMJ)
- Sweaty Arm Pits
How does BOTOX Cosmetic Work?
- It targets the muscles that contract repeatedly over time and cause the lines
- It works just beneath the skin’s surface
- What can I expect when getting BOTOX Cosmetic?
- You will notice results within 24 to 48 hours
- Will last up to 3 to 4 months – for best results ALWAYS retreat within that 3 to 4 month period